Thursday, August 13, 2009

15 Books

A literary friend suggested compiling a list of 15 books as a facebook note. I did. After I completed it, I saw that it was a mirror of Who I AM. I'd like to share it. Some are fiction, some are reference, some are religious. All of them are philosophical. Mmmmmmm. The pleasure to be found in contemplating the experience of human Being.

1. Illusions--Richard Bach
2. Atlas Shrugged--Ayn Rand
3. The Fountainhead--Ayn Rand
4. The Prophet--Kahlil Gibran
5. The Little Prince--Antoine de Saint Exupery
6. One--Richard Bach
7. Ecclesiastes--The Bible
8. Essential Reiki--Diane Stein
9l. Feng Shui for Dummies--David Daniel Kennedy
9. Tipping Point--Malcolm Gladwell
10. Their Eyes Were Watching God--Zora Neale Hurston
11. Lyrics of Sunshine and Shadow --Eleanor Alexander
12. 1984 --George Orwell
13. A Course in Miracles --Foundation for Inner Peace
14, Siddhartha--Hermann Hesse
15. In Search of The Healing Energy--Mary Coddington

Re-reading the list reminds me what I stand for in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment