Thursday, April 12, 2007

Thanks Cat!

Deep down I was not a believer. That's why the universe set me up with the cat in the previous blog entry.

After I typed up the blog about the cat yesterday, I went on my walk. Hadn't heard the cat all day. Saw it sitting on a car top while I did my walk around the complex. I sent it some Reiki energy when I heard it purr a greeting to me.

This time, no drama. He didn't follow me around. Didn't make those desperate meow's that got to me on Monday.

That made me wonder if maybe all this Reiki healing was really about something. OK. I know, you have to wonder, why would I spend money taking the classes, practice it, credit it in part for my being able to get rid of my old medications IF I wasn't already convinced it worked.

I was convinced it worked...on the unseen. Things like mental, emotional traumas. I had been the recipient of success with this with my own energy therapist on many occasions. I'd never even think of going to my energy healer for something physically wrong. Hypocritical? Who isn't?

But with the cat having seemingly trusted in the energy, when I felt a strain on one of inner thigh muscles, I thought, "oh what the heck, it can't possible hurt anything." Mind you, I was doubtful of any benefits. I mean really, how is placing my hand and projecting/requesting this invisible energy to flow through them gonna help the sprain release and reset? How?

I tried it anyway? I didn't feel it again.

This stuff works??? I mean, THIS STUFF WORKS!!!!

Thanks Cat!


Later in the evening I went online and googled cats and Reiki. I found this: "Most animals, especially cats, see the energy. Dogs are really good at showing which area needs the attention first..." at http://www.healingwithenergy.com/reiki.html.

I'm now a believer.

No comments:

Post a Comment