Wednesday, September 16, 2009

The universe at work

Today ends 30 days of daily blogging. How delicious it has been.

I've learned that I really can make time to write each day and that my writing doesn't have to be great to be worth doing.

As the universe would have it, a confluence of circumdtances has me ready to take on writing my novel again. To just do it.

Yesterday's post, the write-up on why I took the The Landmark Forum--wanting to write my novel.

Lat night, I was reading more of The Shack and came upon the lines where God emphasizes that we can do anything standing inside our being part of Him, as co-creators.

Then tonight, listening to the same person who lead my Advanced Course in January. It was there that I created the possibility of being Creativity Powerfully Expressed.

It's time to be that.

No comments:

Post a Comment