Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Access to Healing

I'm working my way to 100. This afternoon, one of my aunt's came over to receive reiki.

What a difference it makes when we commit to something, declare it. The more often I share with friends, family and acquaintances alike that I'm committed to offering reiki as a tool for self-healing to 100 people before the year 2009 ends, the more action I take.

On the walk we enjoyed together last Saturday, my aunt shared the pain she's been in due to arthritis. The pain is so intense that it interferes with sleep. As soon as she shared her ongoing pain and discomfort, I suggested reiki. She knew that a cousin and my mother had received health benefits after I shared it with them. Plus, there was a Thanksgiving afternoon when I applied reiki energy to her back and it made it a difference. She didn't need a lot of convincing.

Today she came over after work. It was my only free evening and I was glad to do it.

Each time I do an attunement, I share the benefits I received from my own work with reiki. And each time, I am reminded of the potential to alter the experience others have of their lives.

More power, peace, health and balance.

No comments:

Post a Comment