Tuesday, September 15, 2009

My Results

No, not from any medical tests. And not from any kind of entrance exam for yet another degree.

Tonight, I completed a write-up on what I got from my participation in The Introduction Leaders Program. It'll be posted, along with a photo, in the Landmark Education's Newport Beach Center where I've taken a bunch of classes.

I've decided to share it here. Much of it is a re-working of things shared on this blog previously, but it pulls it all together.

Here it is:

A little about me

I teach law, government and economics to high school seniors. I love learning and love being an educator. I adore my Chihuahua, Chocolate, and can’t imagine life without international travel. I’m a Reiki Master/Teacher and an author.

Why I signed up for the Introduction Leaders Program

When I signed up for The Landmark Forum in August 2008, I was looking for a breakthrough in writing a novel and in creating a relationship. What I got was a breakthrough in creating ease and fun in my work as an educator and immense peace of mind. The benefits of The Landmark Forum were great, but I still wanted more. After my Advanced Course, my identity as a loner was falling away, but I still wanted more. The Introduction Leader Program’s promises of Full-Blown Self Expression and Remarkable Contribution appealed to me.

What I got
Between the distinctions covered in the classroom and my experiences assisting at Introductions to The Landmark Forum, I got the promise of Remarkable Contribution. Through assisting friends, family and strangers in registering themselves into The Landmark Forum, I discovered that I stand for love, joy and balance being present in the lives of everyone I know and meet. I began to experience instant relatedness with anyone and everyone. My teaching transformed. I became more related to my students and took on leaving them empowered and present to their own greatness. The quality and initiative in the projects they produced took off.

As a stand for the experience of love and joy, I also got Full-Blown Self Expression. Before the Introduction Leaders Program, I kept the benefits of reiki and energy healing to myself. I didn’t want anyone to think I was weird or silly for promoting energetic balance as a tool for health maintenance. Never mind my own results or what I knew to be possible, before the Introduction Leaders Program I’d only taught reiki to my mom and one friend. Now that I’m unconstrained in sharing myself and what matters to me, I’ve taught it to half my family and nearly all my friends. During the program I declared my commitment to empowering 100 people to take charge of their health through energetic balance before 2009 ends. It is now my business.

As for the results I was looking for in The Landmark Forum…I created the outline to that novel during the program’s first weekend. Come to think of it, that was the same weekend I began the relationship I was looking for when I registered into The Landmark Forum!

Personal transformation manifested for me in every area The Introduction Leaders Program promised. What I got is exactly what I was looking for…and more.


Robin Davis Fesseha

No comments:

Post a Comment