Saturday, April 28, 2007

Living my Dreams

Barbados here I come. Finally, I've committed to the long held, much-considered and oft-mentioned dream of returning to the Caribbean. I'll have to miss that Police Concert I went on and on about in a previous email, but I'm OK with upgrading my dreams-come-true.

I'm feeling great this day. On top of committing to that dream coming true, I had another workshop for parents. This time, after a good bit of encouragement from D, I went with the intention of valuing the book I wrote and selling some copies. Believe it or not, I planned to just give them away to any attendees.

There were a total of 10 attendees in the two separate sessions at this particular district-sponsored parent fair. I sold 7 copies of my book. seventy percent sales rate...pretty good. Thanks D for confronting my typically female willingness to devalue my work, self and product. The workshop feedback was awesome. When I come back from Barbados, who knows, maybe I'll be inspired to give the workshops a real go this summer.


The wonders of working with these healing energies continues to amaze me--so much progress. I know I started this blog offering to share my personal growth. It's been hard to do of late, though. It's kinda like having promised to count each wave aloud, only to soon find high tide receding, and though there are still ebbs and flows hitting against the shore, they are so subtle as to defy an accounting.

The highlights
*Pounds are still dropping off. Slower than before, but downward still.
*Complete success with the zero-meds
*Leisure bad habits have just about disappeared entirely
*There's more and more color in my home
*My happiness has become settled, stable and reliable rather than previously flighty and fickle characteristics of my 30's.

Best of all I feel more complete, more whole.

Life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment