Sunday, May 6, 2007

New Relationships

First and foremost, there is a totally new relationship I'm establishing with myself. Par for the course for every human being, of course. Each day that passes, each moment, each choice we grow (or regress). The next day, next moment, next choice we're a new person with a new self-concept and therefore, in a new relationship with ourself.

What's happening on my end is an exponential version of this. I do some form of Reiki, Crystal healing or Pranic healing on myself most days. And every day when I wake up I find that I'm not the same person who went to sleep in the same bed just the night before.

As a result, all my relationships are changing. I'm not talking too much to anyone these days. I feel like I'm too busy balancing on quicksand and could only frustrate. The few people with whom I have stayed in communication with come in two groups. Those I very rarely spoke with in the first place have a new and improved, calmer and more centered me to enjoy. They don't know what's different, don't even mention that anything's different. If I had to guess I'd say they simply enjoyed the experience--a conversation or exchange that didn't leave them or me drained. Very few defenses and a feeling of love being exchanged.

For those who communicated with me frequently, I think the changes are too much. I can't be counted on to stick with the program. Whatever the relationship had been was established with a me that no longer exists. Perhaps the "changes are too much" for me.

I think I need to spend a few days just integrating the new energies, the new self. Somewhere around here I have a crystal for that too.

No comments:

Post a Comment