Saturday, May 19, 2007

No past, no present, no future

I had a rather profound experience the other night with the newest members of my crystal community--my Shaman stones, also called Moqui Balls.

I was moved to do a Reiki session with the three Shaman stones mentioned in an earlier blog (Shaman Stone Dreaming) along with two others. The crystals themselves suggest the configuration.

The session began with usual prayers and then, intuitively, a repetition of one of the Reiki symbols aloud. Within moments I felt as if a gateway opened up. Ahead of me, through my mind's eye, I saw my entire future path ahead of me.

What did it look like? Well, there weren't any details like people or streets. It felt more like viewing an energy stream. It was more like standing in a long and seemingly narrow hall in a house of mirrors that projected anfocused image of what is intuitively known as the self infinitely into the future.

It was shocking and amazing, but not at all scary. I was moved to send lots of loving energy and Reiki symbols through to the future me. And then, as if maybe one of my guides noticed I was so awed by looking ahead, my attention was drawn to the stream behind me, my past into infinity. I was lead to send energy there too.


After several minutes of listening intuitively to the guidance on which thoughts and energy to send backwards and forwards through my lifestream, I experienced a spontaneous viewing of a prism of light leaving from my heart in both directions.

Usually, in addition to the occasional blog, I journal all my healing sessions and crystal selections in a handwritten journal immediately. The combination of a busy week and the depth of the experience...it took me two days just to write the short-version here.

Rest assured (I say more for myself than for anyone else), I am committed to just spending some time with the energy healing I've learned so far. There's so much to experience before I add on more layers of training.

No comments:

Post a Comment