Wednesday, March 23, 2011

More Compulsive Addictive Writing

I signed up for the NaNoWriMo Script Frenzy. Writing 100 pages for a screenplay. I'm always in awe of circumstance, coincidence...fate.

A night of jazz, a friend brings a friend. He's a screenwriter. I'm a new novelist. He says scriptwriting software might be just the thing to get my next writing project organized.

I'm ready! I've signed up to turn the novel I've blogged about tons of times into a screenplay to get the thing better organized. Working backwards. Screenplay first, details and literature later. I've signed up to write a screenplay in April.

It's ridiculous, silly, maybe straight on stupid! I simultaneously will work, live, play, build up a website and business and take another Landmark seminar. And hopefully see my honey now and again.

Whoohoooo! Anyone else in for a screen play? Check out Script Frenzy!

No comments:

Post a Comment