Saturday, June 30, 2007

Wow...It's been a while

There are a ton of ways to describe it, and they all either elude me or don't quite fit my view exactly.

The short of it is I'm going through a quickening of sorts. My ideas, my self-view, my plans and my perspectives change almost as quickly as they form. And it's great. I ain't complaining. It's a marvelous spiritual and psychic growth spurt without too many growing pains.

Yet, as I experience it, I have no interest in trying to capture snapshots to share via my blog. Maybe that's a good thing. It is what it is.

So, I'll be bidding adieu for just a while till all this growth settles a bit and I can identify a direction.

That's part of the disinterest in blogging for the time being as well. It began as an opportunity to share about my spiritual growth with a distinctly Reiki and crystal focus. But presently, a great deal of my growth is in working more closely with my spirit guides and angels. It was already a tax on my comfort zone to share how Reiki and crystals were changing my life and my experiences, but I was able to muster the courage. As the experiences move to the outer edges of metaphysical experience, I feel a need to increase my own comfort level and acceptance of them, before I attempt sharing out.

In case you were wondering what happened...

No comments:

Post a Comment