Saturday, March 24, 2007

Welcome

So...Here's the deal. I'm not interested in forcing folks to hear my musings. After sending out a really, really...really...long email last night, I realized that I don't like the idea that maybe I'm forcing myself, my views, my eagerness to share, vent, relate on folks who might prefer to just keep life a little lighter, a little simpler.

To that end...I've set up this blog instead. At any time, you can come online and read up on the latest, greatest news in my spiritual, personal transformation and development.

If I can find a way to limit the readership to invited folks only, I may do that at some point. For now I"m gonna let it ride.

My ONLY request.

No..My ONLY requirement for those of you who know me is that you let me stay private. Share a blog or the whole site if you like with folks I don't know. I only ask that if you read something worth sharing, share the reading and not ME. If they don't already know me, there's a reason. Leave it that way.


For now, I'm allowing readers to post comments. If I see something I don't like, I'll delete it. If I see a bunch of stuff I don't like, I'll just stop allowing it. My blog, my prerogative.

That's all for now. On some occasions, I may send an email to someone(s) to let them know something of interest to them may be up. Or highlight a new posting. Otherwise....

Consider this my attempt at being a little more considerate.

No comments:

Post a Comment