Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Adding dimension to my life

One of the cool results from my most recent Reiki attunement is feeling like I'm getting closer and closer to the heart of what matters to me as a life objective. That I love all things metaphysical is pretty obvious.

What I love are the ideas, the philosophy, the foundational beliefs and knowledge. While at the training my input was consistently on sharing information. EFG is always commenting on how I have a need to feel useful, a way of using information, the implication of which, as I hear it, to control, manipulate, one-up and self-aggrandize.

I'm not gonna say that's never true, but there is also this keen desire to integrate disparate information into a cohesive and comprehensible format to make it more readily digestible for others. It's what I do. It's what I love. I find it invigorating. Go figure. I guess that's why I love teaching, love writing, and read only non-fiction.

In this moment, I can say that what would make me feel like I done my job on earth is if I mastered an understanding of the interrelatedness of the 12 dimensions; the ways and means of how crystals, Reiki and other alternative energy healing techniques work; past lives...etc., etc...

That's what I want for this lifetime. I would feel like my life mission this time around had been satisfied. Fulfilled would be something altogether higher. I'd feel fulfilled if I were able to take this understanding and explain it in simple terms that could help Christian's, Muslims and Jews move closer to an understanding of God and further from the need to cling to the rituals, power structures and illusions that make up man-made systems of mass control, aka religion.

If I could do such a thing as that, I dare say I'd ask God for permission to kick my feet up on his desk...just for a moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment