Sunday, June 1, 2008

writing buddies



A short blurb. I was hitting a wall and feeling a little frustrated. I wanted to download more details about my current writing project. I knew two things needed to happen. Both required crystal assistance.

The layout: 12 o'clock--celestite, transchanneling and blue halite. 2 o'clock-opalite. At 4, 6 and 8 o'clock my three moqui balls. Finally, at 10 o'clock-spectrolite sphere.

There was a hang-up. There was someone whose energy kept hanging around me. I couldn't figure out what to do about it. Finally, it dawned on me to send this person healing energy and free myself of the attachment. Fantastic.

I've been noticing that I no longer rely on Reiki symbols, but am progressively more intuitive. More and more I am using light as my primary healing tool. The colors, shapes and uses of different wavelengths of light present themselves in partnership with my intention. I still use symbols on occasion, but less and less so. These come intuitively as well.

I set-up my writing space for sketching out the novels big picture and scenes. I invoked a standard prayer and proceeded to send the healing. It felt successful. I sealed up both our auras and then prayed for my writing to progress.

Did it? I'll spare you the bulk of the details save this: There was one character whose name I couldn't make out. Keep in mind that about 15 characters, including eight of the nine major characters have come to me with names, birthdates and their backgrounds and major story lines. The one major character that held out I'd given a nickname in everything so far.

Tonight, while re-reading some of the stuff I'd written so far, I saw that I had written about her but used her daughter's name instead. I felt ready to hear her name. What exactly had been the block, I don't know.

I began to scribble something on the corner of the page. It was incomprehensible at first. Closer inspection and it began to look like some other language. This character is born and raised in Africa so I figured maybe I was playing around with how I'd expect to see her name in native script.

Further inspection and I began to recognize a couple shapes. Years and years ago I'd taken a Hebrew course at a local synagogue. A crew of African-American guys who were dabbling in Afro-Judaic studies had signed up. It sounded interesting so I tagged along.

Long story short, my right brain had to bypass my left brain to get me the name. I got so excited about it...and a little scared that I'm trippin'...when the name started to take shape I stopped.

Maybe the left brain still isn't ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment